View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 10:06   Link #7520
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
That must have absolutely killed any interest she must have had towards sex. It'd be like 'bringing home work from the office' levels of enjoyment by then wouldn't it?
Think of it this way, they are professional actors too. Just that they need to be more involved in their role.

The sex on screen is also just a performance which have been edited for the final product for your enjoyment, like any other films. There are bloopers and breaks for the actors involve too. The cuts and retake will just kill any arousal for the people involved. So, I'm sure she enjoys natural and normal sex too, like all other people.

Quote:
I'm kind of morbidly curious as to how many of her videos are compilations, because even if 10% of that 1000 were compilations she still doesn't break a video every 3 days (which makes me think the compilations must be a much much higher percentage, like 30%? 40%? that's still a video every 3-4 days. 70% compilations would be a video a week).

I hope she's well paid, but that sheer quantity of videos leaves me dubious.
It's impossible for her to act in a new film every otherday, biologically speaking. And even with her freelance status, there arn't enough roles for her to act out too. (Script needed to be acted out, actors choosen and contacted, etc)

Take note that she also said that the figure is just a rumour, it more likely that she had about 300-400 individual releases with the rest being "Director's Cut", "Final Cut" "Best Of" etc.

JAV Actess gets paid for about 100,000 yen for each title. More Bonuses if she is a popular one and I'm willing to say that Tsubomi must have a sizeable bank account if she's not a spendthrift.

Anyway, the point is not about the figures really, but more about where does Tsubomi draw energy to devote for her job which is quite draining, mentally and physically. Any normal person will feel exhausted about his profession within 6 years.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2012-06-07 at 10:16.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote