View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 23:45   Link #3135
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
You are probably referring to zaru soba, which is "chilled soba that is often served on a sieve-like bamboo tray called a zaru, sometimes garnished with bits of dried nori seaweed, served with a dipping sauce known as soba tsuyu on the side [1] [2].

Tasty-looking recipe for it found here.
Thank there, it look like so... (except i still don't know where did i read the "dip in tea" from). Now i remember that in some anime/manga there were screens where people slide noodles down a bamboo tray before eatings xD

The only things i am wondering is: is this meal vegetarian (unless you eat with side disks) ? The ingredient does not mention any kind of animal products

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru
Could someone expalin to me why a week is separated in 7 days ? Why not 6 or 8 ?
A funny fact is the Soviet Union tried to use both a 5 days week and 6 days week for 11 years since 1929-1940, and it does not work out so well..... Have to have someone trying before we have to give up xD
Maybe later if technology expand enough and our load work decrease ("if") we may have 5 days week with 3 days work and 2 days rest xD