View Single Post
Old 2009-11-17, 03:52   Link #934
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Personally, in my case. I just want to say..... I am actually NOT good at English. I have declined a number of offers to join translation team because of that (well technically, I do have one translation project in hand, but that is more than enough workload, and it is not even a continous project). And most importantly; when you are translating things, you really don't want to read it if there is no editor to proof read it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I thought the name was Ourrelius bad reading
Nah, it is just there are alot of ways to romanize a same term. So there is really nothing to worry about when you rmonaize something differently than someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe but I'm seeing the missing Full Tunning for a future to fit this role, some reason have to be her existence.
This one I agree. But I expect Mikoto to be on Alister's black list.
I would much prefer things to occur this way: LO's brain burns out->Alister boot up Full Tuning and it turns out to be a perfect clone of Mikoto-> So the original is useless and must die
Then:
Mikoto found out about LO->Further blames Accelerator for making her Sisters' lives miserable->Mikoto get into a quarrel with Accelerator over the custody of LO->Alister's assasin arrives->Mikoto and Accelerator establish an alliance against Alister.

In this way, Full Tuning gets a reason to exist and give an oppertunity to resolve the grudge Mikoto has against Accelerator for killing over then thousand copies of her.

Last edited by shmaster; 2009-11-17 at 22:52.