View Single Post
Old 2012-08-18, 20:30   Link #39
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well, its only because its the lesser known cousin of Kingpin. Which again fits him, being the lesser-known "king" in the Red Legion.

As for Leopard Maid, let's just say that she appears in blurb of the latest SAO book with Silica, waving the signs "More Deban!"

Its this author thing of his to have an awesome heroine that everyone dies for, a black character oozing coolness, and a cameo character that never gets enough screentime. So we're probably never going to see much of her.

Which is sad, because everytime she pops up in the OP I'm thinking WILHEMINA, KANZAKI KAORU, ITOU SHIZUKA WHERE?!

EDIT:

Finally watched to the end of the episode. And I am AMAZED by the direction in this episode. So much information was gleaned just by being attentive instead of being told to you. For example, the one who sold the butterfly pendant to Megumi was Crikin. This was after showing us roughly what Crikin looks like IRL. Or that ghost of Megumi's Past being a foreshadowing as to what happens to a player after leaving the Accel World, which in a way was what I was thinking could be the case.

We all know that the reins is for Hime to ride the magnificent flying steed Silver Crow.

Now, we're back to stomping Noumi's face in a 2nd time. Because its so satisfying I'd have NTR Queen res him over and over just for it!

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2012-08-18 at 21:03.