View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 06:16   Link #526
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Yesterday i watched Koe de oshigoto, and ye, it was kinda fun but a bit monotone; it was good enough to chill out for some little time.

Afterwards started chobits and i just finished episode 4: the graphic and artwork looks a bit old, and the fact that Chi got those robot ears doesn't appeal me. The fact that she's a robot in the first place doesn't appeal me, and this leads me to think "There cannot be any kind of love relation or romance, and if there is, it's going to turn in some sort of tragedy for obvious reasons" unless the romance develops with Yumi. Now i would like to know: is there any romance at all in this title, or is it just a comedy with Hideki teaching Chi stuff? I don't want to know if the romance (if present) goes between Hideki & Chi or Hideki & Yumi, i just want to know if there is any and if it can be considered satisfying, because this series is made of 24 episodes ._. DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING
You can rest assured. Chobits' main focus is romance, and it is a serious romance, not a joke-romance. Is it a tragedy? Well for me personally, it isn't. Still, you need to see it to feel it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
All of a sudden i feel like watching TWGOK
This one is fine too, if you're in the mood for light and funny watch. You can start from the last episode you watched some time ago, right?