View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 20:16   Link #59
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
This NTR crap is like the most serious business to grace plague anime culture in a while and just about the stupidest thing ever as far as I'm concerned. Like holy shit it feels like almost any time a female character does anything not on the level she's a cheatin' NTR whore and needs to be completely buried. It's like one of those rare double standards that exist solely for female characters now.

Frankly as far as I'm concerned NTR is just another thing that angry fanboys invented so that they can have another easy angle from which to bash a character/show on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Honestly?

First of all, let's stop being provocative and calling it "NTR". It's just an apparent betrayal in the game, where the reasons are not yet explained. There is no relationship angle in this; it's a tactical decision. Just because she supports "the enemy" in one fight doesn't mean she's cheating on her boyfriend. That's just a wholly stupid assumption. So no, it is not "as NTR as it can get", nor is it NTR at all. You (and others) are just abusing the term.

And that aside, I don't even know why this being discussed in this episode thread, given that it wasn't featured in this episode anyway.
Thank you. Like Jesus with the NTR this NTR that already. If people want to criticize her actions at least criticize them for what they actually are and not some imagined romantic emasculation thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
>memes
>changing meaning of word entirely

See, people, this is why memes are retarded and should grant the Darwin Award. :|
You have no idea for how long I've totally felt this way. Actual Wit and communication>quoting some meme you heard on the internet, but sadly a lot of people don't seem to think so anymore.