View Single Post
Old 2007-02-25, 05:58   Link #29
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by altasking View Post
how can you say that "what i do NOT recommend is" kimi ga nozomu eien is an extreamley good anime series its the best romance anime i have seen .....its just wonderful a relay think its not overrated at all and that i mean loop holes, im going to set you state about this...first he starts off when his friend set him and the other girl up so they would go out but he doesdo it yet hes not that interested in her at the time and ends up apologizing and is gonna take her out and while she w8t'es one of his friend meets him in the middle of it and talked with him and its her birthday do he goes and gets her a present that a ring and then after that goes to meet her and finds out she's bean hit by a car and then she's at the hospital and went into a coma and 3 years go by and now hes dating his friend and after that she wants to move in with him and everything now he was a compleat wreck and she get his lie back to normal and he starts to visit his old girlfriend in the hospital after she woke up and has lost her memory and they play like it hasent gone by 3 years and this gets in the way of him and his new girlfriend and she wants him to not go c her ne more cus she thinks she is gonna lose him cus she realy loves him and so he dosent go c her 4 about 4 days then after that something comes up at his work and ces her sis and gets worried about her and goes to the hospital and finds out its nothing and this goes on 4 a while now him and his current girlfriend had an argument and she thinks she is just his replacement 4 his old girlfriend and runs of f and shes sad now he runs after her and she gets away now she is confused and dosent know what to do and ends up meeting some 1 from the past who takes her to a hotel and her friend see's them there and brakes it up and ends up fighting the guy and her and her riend go to his place and did it now she is realy confused and sad and cant go back to her boyfriend but he goes to her work to look 4 her and he is geting realy sick and ends up going home and falls to the ground and is about to pass out now she goes to c him again and starts to rehabilitate him and now he goes back to the hospital and ces her sister there and they go in and she blabers out about its bean 3 years and her sis goes back into the coma for about 3 days then walked up and remembers everything and now she asks if he has a girlfriend he says not at the moment but finds out he was dating her best friend and now she dosen't want to heart her or anything and now he tells her how he feels and everything now he goes and looks for his true love looks everywhere for her and finds her at the top of a hill looking down at the city and runs after her and tells her everything and that he loves her and wants to be with her for ever and after that she cry's and hugs him they hug and now his old girlfriend is starting her life over and getting better and its the end... now tell me whats wrong ? it seeams pritty clear to me ...

now tell me u dont like this anime its the best !!!!!
...Is this post serious? I can't really tell because I'm not brave enough to get past the first couple lines.

I do agree with the other guy in that KgNE is really really horrible. And I hope you keep trying to convince others otherwise... cuz I think you're helping us.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote