View Single Post
Old 2007-06-12, 01:25   Link #32
SilentKnight
Yukio Sumadera Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueti View Post
Exactly my opinion. I'll never understand people who don't listen to some good music only because it's genre X. Is it really that hard to appreciate something really good that's just a bit different from what one is used to? That said, there seem to be quite a few people who can't stand hip-hop for some reason, also in this thread. Personally I blame it on the media, since (almost) all hip-hop on TV / radio IS crap, no doubt about it. Then again, the same goes for any other genre...

Personally I'll listen to anything, genre-wise. You can find some good artists in every musical style imaginable. I won't even start listing artists/bands, it would take too long if I wanted to mention everyone who deserves it.
If anyone is skeptical about rap music and is willing to open up their ears for a bit, I'm more than happy to provide some quality hip hop upon request.

Just tell me what kind of bands you listen to at the moment, the type of things you look for in a song, and whatnot.