View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 08:53   Link #40
Katapan
俺様祭り

That'll certainly be a busy season, huh? Not that I'm complaining, winter does feel sort of slow after all (though its best series definitely make it worthwhile anyway, by no means do I find it terrible).

Will watch to the end:
  • Uchuu Kyoudai - They got me at 'astronaut'. I definitely liked what I've read of the manga and I trust Watanabe Ayumu to handle it well.
  • Kuroko no Basket - For some reason, I'm not actually placing much hope in the adaptation... I hope it can surprise me, because there are a few great characters in there.
  • Hyouka - Could we actually get a compelling story on top of this KyoAni visual pleasure?
  • Fate/Zero S2 - No brainer.
  • Natsuiro Kiseki - The trailer does look very good, and Sphere, obviously. I'm still very curious to find out what Mizushima can do with this sort of series...
  • Sakamichi no Apollon - Definitely what I am looking forward to the most. Sentarouuuuuu~
  • Tsuritama - This just looks so colorful and fun.
  • Accel World - The latest Sunrise x big name LN production was great enough for me to have faith in this one as well.
  • AKB0048 - I think it might up competing with Aquarion EVOL every week for the 'most entertaining anime' title. Nah, maybe that's aiming too high, but I do expect tons of lulz (especially from Tomochin).

Will certainly give the series a try:
  • Eureka Seven AO - If BONES manages to avoid a classier (?) attempt at IS, then sure.
  • Jormungand - Not really my sort of story, but I do plan on giving it a try based on the studio alone. I'd be even more confident if it weren't for Motonaga directing.
  • Hiiro no Kakera - I somehow always end up dropping otoge adaptations halfway... but maybe this good-looking Sugita lead will carry me to the end?!

Somewhat curious:
  • Nazo no Kanojo X - Based on others' impressions of the manga, will depend on the atmosphere of the anime.
  • Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - See above + Silver Link bias.
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion - The first two seasons were good for the lulz... but the characters here don't seem as entertaining. Melona, get back here!