Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 17:57   Link #2040
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I agree. And I happen to notice how her flashbacks to when she was a child now hints of romantic developments already where there wasn't any before. Like with the book thing, mao is making it look like she was so touched by kouichi's words that she somehow already had an interest in him back then (which is rather strange). Mao's feelings for kouichi is rather forced when it comes to being expressed - she somehow doesn't have any lead up to why she is thinking about him so much especially when kai has been doing well up til now. Those feelings of her may already have been set into stone though and she has been lying to herself all along for yumi's sake.
If thats true it would make sense why it seems like Mao feeling dulled then all of sudden come alive again. She had been gone for a long time and out of sight. Its kind of the of the same thing that people have predicted with Yuumi leaving. I had always pinned Mao for actually denying herself these feelings for the sake of Yuumi. Her interest in Kouichi most likely started when she saw him again. As i remember several statements from her like "how tall he was now ect" Back then i passed it off but now some of her past statements make sense, true that Mao's feelings seem a little forced sometimes but i dont think she knows how to express them and i think we have all had that experience once or twice in our lives. Let assume that Mao never went to France and they continued to see each other everyday. If that was the case i dont believe that Yuumi would have ever even come into the picture. Iv also noticed now that i have stopped over thinking certain things about all the relationships I have been able to pick up a lot hints that i had previously missed.

Seeing is believing, Perception is reality.