View Single Post
Old 2009-10-31, 11:35   Link #54
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
EP 5, SUBS

so its about Kuroko & Uiharu's flash-back (Uiharu is so moe! i died! ) , but what again!?

so during that time, Kuroko haven't yet master her self-Teleportation powers but can only Teleport others than her own body?

but loli Kuroko is a super woman Esper!, capable of knocking a full grown adult into COMA!
& poor X-ray vision sempai

the bank's security systems suck like crap @#$%!!, seriously? there is no macho-looking security guards/super Espers/ Anti-Skills guarding that place!?

with only some LAME staff, who only knows how to push a button that would cause them to die along with the intruders by getting trapped in the building!? & a FAIL Tachikoma-wannabe robo cop, who's armour plating could not even witstand a BAZOOKA attack!?

& there is NO police station nearby aswell!?, also the cops & Anti-Skills are so damn SLOW & TOO LATE!!

is it just me that Kuroko's motto sounded like something out of Naruto?

& i WAS hoping that Misaka would pull a Major Kusanagi style stunt towards the bank so Kuroko would see her in a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT fashion cliche!!

instead of just zapping the bad guy's super speed BB pelets through the hole made by the bad guy himself earlier so our yuri hero can also ALMOST sent him into COMA much like his buddy
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote