View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 19:51   Link #52
ReddyRedWolf

Revolutionist you should change your user name to Revisionist because that is what you've been doing since the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think he's the "final" villain, there's just too many hints that suggest this might just be a mask he's put on but not necessarily his true nature. The fat guy is more final boss material IMO, he's a douche bag because he is, and that fat mobile suit is quite powerful. I can see a coup d'tat and him offing Ezelcant...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I wouldn't say Ezelcant is Evil, he's more broken than anything. We only know his plan at the current point in time of the series, but I bet it went through stages. He may have been after revenge at one point, or genuinely trying to lead his people back to Earth but then he lost faith in humanity and came up to the conclusion that the only way to change humanity was through such a radical plan.

Like the saying goes, the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

The guy is not a monster, but he is definitely on the wrong track. I think they were trying to show this aspect with the flashback and him not finishing Kio off and being distraught.

His plan is nothing new though, it's actually very similar to the Destiny plan, with hints of Master Asia and Treize.
You are stubborn with your argumentation when presented the facts. When it became untenable defending Ezelcant you targeted Flit's character knowing full well despite his opinion he hasn't done one single atrocity.

You are wrong in your character analysis and making disproportionate demonetization of Flit.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote