View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 20:53   Link #54
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Revolutionist you should change your user name to Revisionist because that is what you've been doing since the start.

You are stubborn with your argumentation when presented the facts. When it became untenable defending Ezelcant you targeted Flit's character knowing full well despite his opinion he hasn't done one single atrocity.

You are wrong in your character analysis and making disproportionate demonetization of Flit.
Love how you quoted me and didn't even bother to read what I said much less understand it.

" the path to hell is paved with good intentions. "

All I said is that his ultimate goal is not evil because he wanted peace, but how he plans to get there is wrong. That's why I cited Treize and Master Asia as examples.
Spoiler for wing/g:
That's my entire point which you seem to not be able to get your head around. If you want to further discuss Ezelcant, get a thread for it. I'll be more than happy to dismantle your "facts" on there.

My main point is that hate speech is wrong. Whether Flit actually starts murdering Vagans or not is irrelevant, the fact is so far right now he has openly dehumanized them, and called for their extermination on several occasions. Some things you just don't say, advocating genocide, promoting racism, discrimination of any type, those things are wrong and morally unacceptable. If you think I'm going to change my stance on that you are very mistaken.

I don't even know why you're on this board tbh. Gundam has always been about empathy and caring for your fellow human beings, and you have made it obvious you don't care about that stuff since you are clearly defending hate speech.