View Single Post
Old 2007-08-14, 00:10   Link #57
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
Really? Dunno if there's much point for you to watch it now, since you know pretty much the entire plot already. But where do you get the above reference from then? I don't exactly recall the line myself, but it's not like I have the movie memorized either. I guess I could rent it again...
It's a guess because wikipedia calls Sadako a child. I think I read it too fast. I'll take that out if you haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
And I call the censor cartoon "Can't Show On TV Guy". I think they one with long hair is his sister, "Can't Show On TV Girl". And I'm a little sad they they're not on the DVDs. OTOH, there's episode 11.
that name is too long. Maybe we can simplify it to CSOTV guy (abbreviated) or CaShOnTe guy? (take the 1st 2 letters of each word like how Japanese people do it. I think that's how they do it). The green hair girls who dropped the basin on Maou's head could be the Basin Twins.

Oh yeah. They kept the 'Can't show on tv' guy in some spots in the DVD. They used him for jokes in some spots. I'm assuming they'll keep the one in episode 8 when Tama gets on top of Hayate