View Single Post
Old 2014-08-01, 10:57   Link #33
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Still wish that it was Tamers getting the sequel though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Personally I'd rather see a sequel to Tamers which was by far my favorite season. But I'll probably watch this out of curiosity although I don't remember season 1 nearly as well.
Tamers had a very clean ending with the 2nd movie. It cleared up everything (and even had Ryo!) and aptly ended it with Ruki's yearning for her father, in his place which she had found real friends. Oh, and Yuuhi no Yakusoku is awesome.

Adventure and 02 had lots of timeskips in between. Bringing it back is indeed a very good idea to clear things up. And speaking of which, most of the VAs never had a bigger role outside of Digimon other than Junko Takeuchi (Gomamon), who later went on to play Naruto; Ai Maeda could possibly be counted as Chihiro from Persona 3/4, still that is a minor role.

Maybe they could finally link Ken and Ryo's presence in the Wonderswan games with that of between Adventure and Tamers universes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There's still that whole "Sea of Darkness" sub-plot that gotten nowhere with Hikari in Zero-Two
That was explained in the Wonderswan games I think. It had something to do with Milleniumon's Dark Seed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote