View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 11:23   Link #140
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Ok... first of all, 'team-mates' are usually the same gender, so it doesn't really apply in this case.
I'm bi-, yet never saw the guys that we bled together on the court sexually, but can not say the same for the chicks in the girls' team, that were freaking out about showering privacy, and considering our age then, for a good reason

Quote:
And unless your mom is a MILF, people would generally be grossed out to see your mom naked, and vice versa.
I wish she was, but no luck

Quote:
Now, I'm guessing you don't have a sibling of opposite sex (forgive me if I'm wrong),
I don't, but have and had several people that relationship-wise filled in that spot.

Quote:
but you don't generally willingly show themselves naked to the other sibling, whatever the reason may be. Accidents, sure, I myself had such accidents. But you don't just come out and blatantly shout something like 'watch me as I undress' and go completely naked.
Willingly... well, not really, but I never got turned on by a flat-mate, parent, cousin, ex- etc. that was naked, scantily dressed, or just playing around, or sleeping with me... as I implied, one should be sexually interested in the first place for these methods to work... unless one is unable to sort out his/her own feelings and is just horny and would jump into anything, feel guilty about it, and then blame the victim/target/movie/manga/anime for provoking him

Quote:
If they were in elementary grade, your idea of Kobato feeling secure undressing in front of him would perfectly be OK. But by the time you are in the second year of middle school, you'd think twice before going nude before any opposite gender, regardless if they are family or not. Though I guess part of the problem is in fault of the animators/author, for depicting Kobato so childish.
See above... physical age is not in a causal relationship, rather indirectly correlated because of maturity and mental age are... if one wants to to have sex so desperately, he will even with a cow, as long as he can get socially away with it, not to mention blame anyone and everything else in the process and afterwards, like some perverted old men making just laws, and some frustrated housewives that redifined post-modern feminism.

Quote:
Did I ever say cross-dressing should be frowned upon or disallowed? I don't get why some people just love to put words into other people's mouth, other than troll reasons. If I say something like, I only approve ___ as my waifu, does that mean I don't like/hate all the other other characters? What I meant by 'approve,' was that Hideyoshi looks the best among the male cross-dressers I've seen. If I disapproved cross-dressing, I wouldn't have approved of Hideyoshi cross-dressing in the first place.
Sorry, I misunderstood, thought you were implying it, given the rest of the post... my bad