View Single Post
Old 2006-08-14, 05:13   Link #24
eggplant
Eggplant

Sheesh, didn't even know Vol. 15 with the DVD extra was out already. Went to pick it up today at the local Animate, and they were stacked (makes me wonder why I even bothered to reserve a copy), but didn't see the standard edition, which was a bothersome sight, as not everyone wants to dish out 1,500 yen for the DVD bonus.

Contrary to my expectations, the preview for the OVA was good. The artwork is different was the manga and the first anime, but nonetheless pretty nice. They didn't let up with the fanservice bits either. Definitely going to buy the OVA when it comes out in October.

Too bad the quality and the fanservice will probably not be retained for the upcoming Negima!? series, but at last I'm relieved in seeing that Gansis/SHAFT is capable of handling the characters from an artwork perspective.

The most hilarious moment was the portrait of Setsuna by her seiyuu Kobayashi Yuu

Now all that remains is to win the draw to participate in the September screening for the Summer OVA.

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote