View Single Post
Old 2009-09-20, 22:22   Link #109
zato_1one

I also demand more Senjougahara from now on. The episode was great but I didn't feel attach to both Hanekawa and Nadeko much. I'm curious about Shinobu. What was she thinking when she stared at Nadeko? She looked like she wasn't happy seeing her. Considering that she helped Hanekawa before. I think that she may have some important roles again in this arc.

Did her ears like that from the start or was it because she sucked blood from that cat? I also wonder what did the cat mean when she said that "If you don't deal with it within a year"? Did she mean about Hanekawa's stress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
haha.. yeah.. I don't know anything about Doreoman (sp?). You could tell that it was a good joke from his reaction though. I missed their parodies.. they only did a few but they were so good.. love the FMA one, Senjougahara is so awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
I didn't get ANY references at all.

If they made some more popular ones, like Haruhi references (maybe they did and I missed them) that'd be cool.
You didn't know about Doraemon!?! Oh boy, I just realized that I'm getting old now.