Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 09:25   Link #20246
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
I understand why she is so powerfull what I can't understand is how she ever got that powerfull.

Yet vampires also always bow down to those that are stronger.
Though I can understand that Akasha would not like such a position and would back down quietly.

Yet Alucard was sleeping underneath that mansion. The one thing that can stop him from going beserk is her. It makes no sense for Issa to risk alucard going lose just to please Gyokuro.
It doesn't really matter at this point to know how she became so powerful. I could theorize that she and Alucard once had a relationship and to save her, Alucard gave her his blood. All we know is that somehow, Akasha got the Shinso blood from Alucard, and that's how she became Shinso herself.

And as you say, Akasha is a very humble character so she wouldn't want to be in a position where everyone's bowing at her feet. Also, she may have wanted to be discreet for the sake of peace within the Vampire society.

Lastly, Akasha doesn't physically need to be at the mansion for Alucard to be sealed (at least not until he went berserk) because he had already been sealed and his body dead. Actually, there's more risk of Alucard going lose with Akasha around because of how close they are, what with how their blood is synched.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote