Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 07:57   Link #1713
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

As Hemisphere and Marly have said, this series does need more discussion than simply comments about the characters and I do not see why anyone should be ticked off by mere statements that the author will unlikely ever see. I get where you people are coming from with the "judgment of flaws and what it should be instead of what it is not" argument but stating such only indicates interest and hope that as a literary work, it will perhaps improve in that direction.

I in fact, am not a fan of threads where there's a lot of love for the characters but not the series as a whole, because although those are generally accepted part of threads like this, there should also be meaningful discussion about the series direction, such that interest in the series is kept alive (in this forum at least). Do note that even if people state their dislikes about a series, it does not simply mean that they are unhappy about it. To be a fan of any series, you do not have to simply accept all the flaws that the story has on its own; if you like it, you'll only want it to be better so that more people will come to appreciate it!

Discussions can be ignored by uninterested parties to be frank; no need to blow the matter out of proportion. Let's all get along, shall we?
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote