View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 07:05   Link #264
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

In this arc :
- Whitebeard will be screwed soon.
- Dragon and his revos will come to WB's aid just because they hate WG.Maybe not Dragon himself but at least a small group that will aid (Mysterious powerful guys will always pop up at the worst time.For ex: Gaara and his pawns, Those masked freaks at bleach)
- Blackbeard laughing at all three sides while ravaging though them via Pluton/Poseidon.Now that Shiryu just joined them it is pretty much clear that Blackbeard's barely beginning his plan, will be the the final boss and the one deserves these death machines the most.

Quote:
[How the heck does a so called high class Shichibukai pirate that's been to the New World [Supposeldy Rivaled Kaidou] and back not able to control his own power?]
According to bounties so far he is the strongest Shichibukai just before Donflamingo.he clearly underestimated Luffy and I can see that massive amounts of Brick Bats will be the bane of all weaklings in this war.If Moria didnt used his trump card back there World Government should've one handedly win this war just by Moria and his invincible zombies.So I admit a bit that Oda rushed Moria and made him look weak.Personally Moria is the most interesting looking shichi to me and I want him to be portrayed as the monster that rivaled Kaidou, not just a sleepyhead lazy demon.This fight may be a good opportunity to give Moria the reputation he deserves.