View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 17:47   Link #110
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
yea thanks for summarizing in bold
"So since we haven't seen good people with the Vagans we should commit genocide? It's certainly not possible at all that the leadership would only advance those who shared their beliefs right? That'd be like saying in WW2 all Germans should have been killed because all that the Allies met in battle were Nazi soldiers."
i dont agree here because your example assumes all germans were advocates of hitler even though he ruled by fear and its certainly not true because if you asked each and every german annonymously, if truthfully in their hearts if they supported his views 100% without question i'm sure you'd find some that disagreed(i know from personal experience with elder family menbers and their acquintances). Plus that would be near impossible since thats astronomical amounts of people.
Uh yeah that's why there were so many attempts to remove Hitler from power.

They did it in the hopes to set up a government that would at least be "favourable" to the Allies to negotiate peace.

The Nazis were pretty much the face of Germany and not everyone was with them and hence the resistance.

For the Vagans, someone from their end would have to offer the olive branch once Ezcelant is removed. The Federation has already shown it was willing to negotiate.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote