View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 13:37   Link #22
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I say, bring on the love triangles (main reason why I absolutely despise the omnibus format). After all, they do say that conflict drives drama, and it looks like it's only gonna ramp up in the next episode.

As for the episode itself, Rita and Ryuu interactions were hilarious. And Meido-chan too... can't forget about Rita crushing Meido's usual vitriol self. So props for Hocchan and Kawasumi for that amusing scene.

But I dunno, Hayamin voicing the onee-chan was soooo WEIRD for me. It's not bad per se, but I generally associate Hayamin's voice for younger girls rather than older ones.

As for the other characters, it dawned on me this episode that Jin is VERY lucky in that Misaki didn't lose interest in him once he started going out with other girls, especially her very own big sister. Makes me wonder what Jin would've done if Misaki started reaching out for LIs other than him, because then he'd be between a rock and a hard place with him not wanting willing to go out with Misaki because he wants to keep her pure, but he doesn't want others to be with Misaki either.

Fortunately for him, though, Misaki has a one-track mind; still intent on being together with Jin despite numerous girlfriends, and now distance literally would separating the two and yet she remains unfazed. But then again Misaki is already frigging rich. so at least money isn't an issue for her... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by arekwibowo View Post
And here i'm wondering why majority of male leads in many romance anime always choose annoying/headaching/pissing girl instead of sweet, helpful, and mature girl whom able to give them much comfort in life.
I wish that was true, because then the childhood friend would have near 100% win rate. But alas, can't have everything in life, so I have to settle for more than half...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)