View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 17:10   Link #73
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It's not an illusion. Sexy no jutsu is a variation of Henge and Henge physically transforms the user. When Naruto transformed into a shuriken and Sasuke launched him at Zabuza, that was an illusion? Little details like that aren't evidence in a world operating on an entirely different standard of logic.
You maybe be right about the shuriken, though it has some disturbing implications. It means that when naruto turns into a girl, he physically turns into a girl. Like he's really all girl... ALL of him... even his naughty bits.. I don't know, I still its its an illusion of some sort. But for now, I'll give you the point. But how does it relate to the shiki fujin? It still doesn't explain why his clothes would all of a sudden disappear? We've seen it done before. Sandaime was not naked at the end.

Quote:
That's a memorial for all the Hokages. Graves don't always contain bodies either.
Graves more often than not do havebodies inside.

Quote:
There's no way they would consider him MIA. Where would he go? Why would he leave? Yondi was fighting a demon the size of a mountain. The Kyuubi could swallow several ninja whole with one gulp. He had chakra that could probably incinerate a human with a mere touch (and if you consider Naruto's chakra with just 4 tails this is a definite possibility). There's any number of reasons why they wouldn't find a body. And even if they didn't declare him dead immediately, after 12 yrs when the story actually begins. don't you think he would've been declared dead? As for Naruto looking like the 4th. All newborns look relatively alike. Naruto wouldn't have been immediately recognized as identical to the 4th..
MIA would still be the more likely designation, though you're right they may change it over time. However nothing seems to indicate that it was a recent change. Instead it seems like he was called dead immediately.

MIA just mean we don't know what happened to him. If a guy in on a military boat and he falls off the boad and nobody ever sees him again, the military calls him missing in action, not dead. About MIA, there has to be clear proof that the guy is dead. For example if a bomb falls on you and nothing is left, they can't call you dead until they find something. Now if someone sees the bomb fall on you, then thats proof enough. The problem is nobody saw the 4th be "vaporized". I can't believe we're even talking about vaporization. That was supposed to be part of the flawed logic. To assume someone's been vaporized just because he's not around.

I still feel that the baby would have been found in the clothes, and that gambunta and the kyubi would know what happened. The situation is just too ambiguous and if that logic were applied to every situation like it, lets just say there'd be a lot more funerals going on. Anyway subaku kyu, you're a good sport. Let me ask you this in a joking fashion. Would you promote ANBU ninja johnson for his crack detective work? and did you find the ficticious conversation even remotely funny?

Last edited by Suna no tate; 2007-01-05 at 17:41.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote