View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 21:18   Link #46
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
excatly what i meant! so let how is it Jiraiya fault when jiraiya didn't even met sasuke before the encounter with Itachi?
It can be his fault in the sense that he did not train Sasuke when he knew of Sasuke's intention and Itachi's involvement in Atatsuki. Though one could also argue against it and I can see where you're coming from.

Quote:
uh, if u put it that way then ok, he did learn a technique. BUT it's not like he could use it whenever he wanted too. I mean imagine him sumoning Gumbunta to fight Itachi.
No, Naruto cannot still effectively control his chakra but he has improved as it was seen in the fight with Neji. Well...I can imagine him summoning Gamabunta to fight Itachi though it isn't likely. He becomes "kyubified" whenever his emotions are heightened, when is life is endanger and possibly in other situations.

Quote:
ok, maybe I should have made it more clear. Who would have beaten The demon inside of Gaara if Naruto didn't know how to summon Gumbunta?? hummm... if I remember correctly, Gambunta asked for Naruto's help. He transformed into kyuubi with the kyuubi's chakra which is inside of him and if he dies the kyuubi dies, so i think it's safe to say that kyuubi's chakra=naruto's chakra. AND YES, Naruto was the last one moving. Even Gaara told him not to come near him or something like that.
Well Naruto can't beat him if he couldn't summon Gamabunta which is taught to him by Jiraiya. He can possibly have "kyubified" which would mean that he is depending on the Kyubi like Last of the Uchiha has pointed out. Thus, I agree with Last of the Uchiha when he says "Naruto won against...Gaara because of Jiraiya and Kyuubi"

If I remember correctly, Gamabunta asked for Naruto's help with Henge. It was not Naruto's Kyubi chakra but the chakra of Gamabunta. No, it is not safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is Naruto's chakra. It has been made clear that Naruto's chakra is blue and Kyubi's Chakra is red. It is only safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is mixing with Naruto's Chakra.

Yes, Naruto is still moving afterwards, but it's an over-statement to say that it was a fatal hit.

Quote:
I don't think Kabuto underestimated Naruto as much as the others did. AS I remembered Kabuto was one of the eariler ones who aknowledged his strengh. He sent those ninjas after them when they were going after Gaara.

Naruto's craftiness was the ticket to his victory.
I can't say for sure that Kabuto did not underestimate Naruto very much since he certainly knows more than what he is leading on and his intentions are not yet made clear. Who do you mean by "others?" Kabuto sent who after Gaara? I remember some Sound Nins but I don't recall a scene where Kabuto told them to go after them.

How did Naruto's craftiness lead to his victory in the fight against Gaara? His craftiness may have been a factor against Neji, but I don't remember anything intelligently creative against Gaara.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote