View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 23:24   Link #60
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truesquirrel
I'm too lazy to pick out quotes, so here's my reasoning for why Sasuke sucks. (Yeah, I said it, so bring on the flames.)

His attitude was cool for about...nine seconds. After that, it got old. I don't want to hear anything else about his god damn ambition, and his narcissism doesn't impress me. Most characters in Naruto are pretty one dimensional, but very few of them are as staggeringly annoying about it as Sasuke.

Furthermore, he gets to rant and rave about his strength as long as he can back it up, which means he doesn't. He has been beaten thoroughly on several occasions, but never seems to let that stand in the way of his ego.

He seems to ignore the fact that Konoha is filled with ninjas stronger and/or smarter than he is, and is hell bent on rushing to serve a master he now knows wants him for nothing but his body. Arrogant and stupid, a combination not to be taken lightly.

For those angry Sasuke followers who complain that Neji has much the same attitude, so why don't I complain about him, I have a wonderful answer. Unlike Sasuke, Neji stopped. He followed that rule up above, about getting to be a dick as long as he could back it up. He lost to Naruto and then stopped. He shut up about destiny and fate and strength and became exponentially less of an asshole. Too bad Sasuke only seems to be tolerable on the verge of death. It's my personal opinion that he should be put into such a position more often. I almost felt bad when he "died." I now regret that he didn't.

To sum up why I hate him one last time:

Arrogant
Boring
Stupid (If he's not, he sure puts on a good show)

Please:

Don't turn my post into anything about Naruto, as Sasuke fanboys are wont to do. Garbage such as "you just hate Sasuke cuz you're a Naruto fanboy" need not be posted.

Konohamaru 4 life.
ahahaha.. good ups dude!

I like you. *thumbs up*
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote