View Single Post
Old 2006-01-28, 17:46   Link #479
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
.... So you still call this GODly of Shinn?
I would still say its godly... just not as godly as Kira...

I mean, when it comes down to it, Shinn should have probably spent most of the series saying "ARRRGGGHHH why is it like this this isn't like TRAINING"... I mean, he went from weak ace to demi-god ace in just a few short battles... Shinn may have gotten high scores in the academy, and is considered an Ace, but he is still facing pilots who are FAR more experienced then he is... They may be Naturals, but their experience would definatly count for something; especially when we know how strong a natural can get, from examples like Mwu and Natural aces from Astray mangas... shooting down 30 windams like Shinn did should have probably been impossible for him to pull off... Sure the desperate situation would give him the motivation to fight harder, but just because you got the motivation doesn't mean you got the skills to back it up...

So ya, i would still Shinn is pretty godly... though not NEARLY as godly as Kira...
Kira has had plot device protection ever since he first left Heliopolis... and then got godly when he switched to freedom...

bah, but everyone knows that grunts are nerfed speciaffically to make the heros look cool...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote