View Single Post
Old 2017-01-14, 13:02   Link #16
tsunade666

darn.... they only took the climax part for Kotori and Shizuku's route and Kotori is the most heavy despair route with continues losing battle after battle. They didn't show the unlimited rewrite works and ultimate hunter on Chihaya route and they just gave fan service from Lucia harvest festa and Akane's route. sigh.... I want to really throttle someone when I'm watching the first part. Strong emotions aren't being thrown there, left and right. Being wasted and all.

The middle part where Kotarou's state was revealed was half funny and grimm. Reminds me of a certain hero who picks a fight with a magic god.

Kotarou had experience life. He lives in between happiness and struggle. Each life is unique but in each end of it. He will meet Kagari. And in that deserted and post apocalyptic place. He can only talk with her. He didn't mind to die for millions to billions to numerous times. Just to talk with her. If he was left alone there... well that would be hell. So he did his best to made small talk to her.

And talk she did. But Kotarou can't understand her.

To Kotarou, Kagari is something he can't talk with but try to understand. He continues his struggle and small talk until Kagari made the first step. Thanks key coffee for amazing blend.

Ah, that crying scene at the end while being illuminated by the moon.

GRRRRR REWRITE DESERVES BETTER!

But I'm still loving it.