View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 18:23   Link #31
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Wait you fight Roy & Riza why is that?
It's based on the omake when Ed fights Mustang, I think. It doesn't have an explanation storywise, since it's an offtrack mission. You fight Ed and Al in their story modes, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I'm interested in this game so i need to know, is it true that the game was released in Europe? if so then the text is in english, right?
Just tested with my version to be sure: Yes, it's in english, too - just as it says on the backcover. So as long it's stated 'manual and game in english' - it will be.

Gotta say it gets more fun as you get the other characters. Also like the characters differ in gameplay a lot (attacks, speed, range etc.).

The extra scenes you get for finishing a character's story are my favorite bit in the game, though. They are pretty amusing xD
If people who are PSP-less are interested I could post the epilogue pictures or even record them on a video, since I have the software already anyway (once I'm through all story modes).

I still wouldn't recommend it without hesitation, but it's a fun game for in between. But I bet that the PS2 games are better ... I'm stalking them on amazon and ebay for months now Not too easy with a PAL PS2 D:

Did the PSP game got released in other countries now, too? I'm looking at you Spain and Italy! .. since my manual is partly in Italian and Spnaish, too . And the EU releases are generally simultaneous ... but that would include the UK normally.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote