View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 16:58   Link #3200
TheProfileth

Group: Dual-Duality
Positions open:
Translators
QCers
we are also willing to take
Encoders (you will be tested atleast verbally)
Typesets (you will be tested)
Timers (you might be tested)

Projects: View here. More TBA.
IRC Channel: #dual-duality@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contacts: TheProfileth or Sashamaru

I want to start off by saying my group is not a standard fansub or ripping group. The emphasis is on quality and dedication, those who are not willing to be pushed need not apply. Regarding dedication I don't mean you have to show up every day or for that matter even once a week, just when you do show up I expect you to make the most of your time with me or atleast be fun to talk to.
With a myriad of projects underway and several completed shows, as Head Encoder, founder and leader of Dual-Duality I have made this group relatively successful with only limited help from others. I am a self taught encoder, typesetter, editor and dub enthusiast, while I don't expect everyone/anyone to be as quick to learn as I am, I do expect that you will hopefully be able to keep pace. I am in need of a Japanese -> English translator, as there are a few shows I want to do that I want to do an editing job for. We also could use some QCers to help make sure I don't screw up as often. I am willing to train people in what I do however, if you're interested in doing timing, karaoke, or translating, then you must have experience and know what you are doing. Other positions can be arranged if you have some special talent you think qualifies to be useful.
I focus mainly on doing older shows because I both like them better than new ones and they tend to not have the licensing issues of newer ones as well. If you want to encode for me, you better be good or willing to learn a lot because I don't expect anyone really to pass several of my encoding tests (I have several all based on different difficulty levels, you will get to choose which level you want to take).

You can apply by either leaving a message on our group's forum, or by stopping by our IRC channel to speak with us directly.

Read more about our group.

Last edited by TheProfileth; 2011-06-03 at 18:19.