View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 20:57   Link #61
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Also I count that the AGE system has been used 4 times by now, which seems like a pretty reasonable balance to me, but of course you know that if it were to have been used every episode or something it would result in a shitstorm as well. Just another example of damned if you do damned if you don't when it comes to Gundam.
Personally I think it makes sense the AGE System would work for just the AGE and not something like a Genoace. For one, there's the issue of sheer raw materials available. I was given the impression it took a ridiculously long time just to make the parts for the Titus and Spallow, and making a MS wholesale like that can't be easy on the available materials.

Then there's the fact that anything they try making for the Genoace would create a demand all of them be equipped similarly, putting even more strain on it. Granted, they do seem to have broken off from the Federation by now, and there's only one Genoace onboard as far as I know, but I would rather see the AGE System used for the MS it was built for.