View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 06:02   Link #18737
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Hm? I don't think most fans apply IS to real life country standings. At least, none of us here or the others at the archive tend to. The closest one I can see is Meistah. Everybody else usually doesn't bother or care about this and tend to focus on story more. Besides, if IS were real, I really don't want to see how religion and other countries react to the societal change. No freaking way some countries will take that lying down. Better not to bother with it and give yourself more problems.
That's why there's fanfiction, we can work every single dark item in and out and so on until it becomes something.

of course most of you just focus on the "ISA side" and just a few inches underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
After wiki-ing, Atienza and Cavite City seem like better places to begin with. Simulating development growth over 10 years... Yes...
You need to deviate and take into consideration the possible routes the country may happen to tread upon.

In my verse, PH has managed to carry on the "straight path doctrine" and has managed to develop itself halfway into the second and first world category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
However, it's been done one too many times.

And I hate it when it is the ENGLISH LANGUAGE that hampers my writing. Ran out of vocab while describing morning over Cavite.
May or may not help you there, i live far too north and I don't know where exactly the base it.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote