View Single Post
Old 2009-08-23, 04:01   Link #53
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well it was said at the beginning that they'll focus more on Faldio so they can appeal more to a female audience, so maybe the idea behind this adaptation is for that alone. Would explain pretty much EVERYTHING.
It never needed a Super Faldio in the first place to appeal audiences of all kinds, so it's not convincing of a reason to start that. That's rather a poor excuse for a poor piece of judgement leading to the downfall of an entire industry if you asked me.

Since we talk about the anime writer, I guess it was a poor choice anyway as CheezeRaider implied because the writer's credits include a number of series which are mainly light-hearted despite writing a few episodes for Blood+. I don't know why they hired that person when it could have been easier to just hire the guy who wrote for the game to adapt some elements without diverging from the many important themes in the story. When Square goes into Final Fantasy movies based on games (VII Advent Children and X-2), who would they call to write the script? Kazushige Nojima, of course! Why? Because nobody knows better on how to write stories about a world he knows best, he knows how to keep the essence of the story and he works in the FF industry for so long.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2009-08-23 at 04:19.