View Single Post
Old 2011-07-16, 20:38   Link #4041
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuffy View Post
Ah then I wonder if they can help me with this, first I'll just say this. Hi! I'm new to the forums. ^^ (Just finished registering 10 min ago and everything in profile but sig just a second ago)

I was wondering if I can get links to all the volumes of the novel( pm or not ). I finished watching the anime a while ago(by that I mean 3 hours ago) and I was reading around the internet to find that the anime left out a lot of certain things. So I kind of want the actual and full content and REALLY want to know what happens after season 2( I know season 3 is out in fall but still T.T ) so um, yeah, thats my reason. Anyone can help? Please and thank you. ^^ I've read this thread for a couple pages and I was under the assumption that this thread has english translated versions of these novels, unless everyone here knows how to read japanese kanjis and the like.
If you want English translations, you'll have to go to Bakatsuki. Not much is done but at least there's some people actively translating it.

I use Chinese translations instead, and that's pretty up to date as far as I know.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote