View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 15:29   Link #1917
Marion
The Great Dine

Honestly I don't George would kill just because they wouldn't approve of him and Shannon. If anything I'm sure the only ones who wouldn't approve would be Eva and Kinzo. But then again, Kinzo is dead and I doubt George would care what Eva thinks in this situation.

Me personally, I don't like the Shannon/George dynamic, if only because we have no explanation as to why they liked each other so much, excluding the 'magic made them fall in love'. We get a little insight into George's view of the relationship in EP 3, but still nothing as to why they liked each other all the sudden. Jessica/Kanon is the same, but then again their dynamic is more of 'teen love' so it's understandable. He is the only male around her age on the island, so why she might start liking him is reasonable. But George and Shannon want to marry, so more insight would be nice

For Genji I don't like 'the butler did it' aspect. He's obviously loyal, but from EP 5 I think his loyalties majorly lie in Krauss and Natsuhi more than the others.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote