View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 13:01   Link #8
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
I think we're waaaay past superhuman 'threshhold' .. chakra and pretty eyes (or other genetic mutations) can do anything, from levitation, telerportation, intangibility, deatomisation, lava & stone spitting to pure/impure resurrection (and various other means of using the soul .. binds, seals etc.) & *reality warping* (including cheating death) .. I mean the sage made the moon ! the moon ....
Maybe i used the wrong words, by superhuman i meant something that's from other worlds, that cannot be explained with the laws of nature. Chakra, genetic muations and all things these allow are by this definition natural in the Narutoverse. You know, in this world you just need chakra and the genetic ability to create elements, teleport, seal things or humans. And what's not part of that world are the death gods, and probably the 9 tailed demons. So i would be surprised if suddenly someone appeared who is a death god or some kind of demon and became one of the characters, because in my opinion it would not fit the story just like firearms would not fit the story so Kishimoto just removed guns.

For example superhuman would be if there were immortal creatures as characters of the story. Sure Orochimaru or Madara are immortal, but they use tricks to prolong their life, and that i would not call true immortality.

Maybe Hidan was the closest to having such an abnormal gift of immortality that cannot be explained in a natural way, i mean a talking head is just abnormal no matter what
So this Hidan tells that his god Yashin granted him immortality. What i meant is that i don't believe that this Yashin god will be one of the characters. But i can imagine him being dragged into the story long after Naruto beats Madara. It may not fit in but if the anime team or Kishimoto himself wants to capitalize on this then he can just change the story so that Naruto and Sasuke fight such godlike creatures like Yashin. But that will look more like a fight between godlike magicians than ninjas, it will be something different from the current Naruto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote