Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 14:54   Link #1158
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Best thing about this show is that they cut Nanamine part 2. If they can make a better ending than the manga, I'll give praise to JC Staff.
Couldn't agree more. IMO they're adapting it perfectly, and exactly according to my theory a while back (With evidence now in bold):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Spoiler for Guesses at future arcs using very general allusions:

Here's hoping it swings that way!

EDIT:

Forgot to add my obligatory "Mmmm....Kaya."
Give me a better ending than the manga, and I'll be one happy viewer.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
The whole drama thing at the end of the series is so silly.
I know it happens IRL, but the way the series does it feels so artificial, probably didn't want it to be too real.

I could see it if Azuki was a regular idol, but as just a regular voice actress, don't think it has the same 'pure waifu' image some idols are contracted to be.
While I agree that the anime handles the development of this event much worse than the manga did, there was an extremely in-depth discussion about this when it first occurred in the manga. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you're anime only? Not wanting to revive that nightmare of a topic, having this occur when they got their first anime isn't far-fetched at all. The timing may not be to your liking, but unfortunately there's not much else left to cover after accomplishing their goal of getting an anime, so this was destined to be an endgame scenario.