View Single Post
Old 2014-07-26, 00:45   Link #82
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
The title of the 4th Arc of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is the "Dream Ranker" Arc. Chronologically, it occurs during the time Kamijou is going to Italy.

Thoughts:
A short arc before October?
A long arc occuring between then and 0930?
An arc that definitely won't have Kamijou save the day. lol

Other than that, I have no solid impressions. The arc name reminds me of an urban legend that Saten would randomly know about. That or an esper ability. I have no idea what Kamachi is thinking.
They're going to have a breaking the 4th wall dream about if the Index popularity rankings were done correctly and Misaka Imouto won instead of getting 2nd?

I'm pleasantly surprised at this turn of events. I'm guessing the time-skip will happen after this arc then. 2 days in this series can be very long, so I'm excited for how much possible material we can get. Regardless, I'm excited that Kamachi has many more ideas apparently for Railgun, lol. I'm pretty excited for this arc actually.

Lol, what will you guys do if Kamachi makes dream ranker the #6's ability? Will you all scream? Lol, and Kamijou WILL save the day. Just not Misaka's lol. Maybe we'll get more Gunha. Well, I'm excited anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Nice that we have a name and timeline, but it is hard to speculate what is going to happen.

My random guess, Dream Ranker is either an ability related to dreaming, or a website that tells fortunes or something based on the dream you input into it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Touma only stay in Italy for one day. He flew there with Index, lost Index, Met with Orsola, helped with the move, got caught up with the Roman Catholic Church in the evening, and saved Academy City during the night. After that he was flown back to Academy City the next day.

So if this is an arc that spans a day or two, Touma probably won't appear. Maybe at the beginning where Mikoto tries to collect on the penalty game while Touma prepares to travel.

If this arc lasts longer, it is possible that Touma gets involved. We'll have to wait and see.

Either way I hope we get a chapter where Saten and Uiharu pester either Touma or Mikoto about their past interactions.
I don't think Touma will get involved lol... because I distinctly remember Misaka wanting the penalty game and Touma freaking out after the Italy arc, so I feel like this will probably either be resolved or it will be temporarily resolved (in a fake way like in the middle of the sisters arc when Misaka first saw Touma after his memory loss). But I still don't really expect Touma to get involved again, because I'm sure Kamachi doesn't want him to save Mikoto every time... especially after what happened... in NT 10... I feel like Mikoto is now going to have a stronger appearance in Railgun (even if the chronology is different, because Kamachi is writing these around the same time so it probably sticks out more in his mind anyway).

Well, we're getting brand new stuff again, so I'm excited.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote