View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 14:21   Link #9933
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
I'm curious about something....

In the beginning, wasn't it Battler's original Intention to prove that witches don't exsist AT ALL in the real world? Including not only the 4th and 5th, but everyday before AND after those 2 days...

Cause now in EP 5, it seems, to me anyway, he just wants to prove that witches didn't commit the crime on October 4th and 5th...

Although I've been told that what I've seen about Battler's intentions in EP 5 has always been his intentions from the beginning.

So, What WAS Battler's intentions orignally from the Tea Party of EP 1 and on?
If I remember correctly:
Battler originally wanted to disprove the existence of magic everywhere I think.

But he gets screwed in Episode 2 when he realizes how difficult it would be to do so (because of the Devil's Proof).

So I think he changes his goals to disprove magic only on the game board (the game board representing Rokkenjima on the days of the family trip).

...This changes in Episode 5 though, where he tries to protect Natsuhi (who is sided with Beatrice!) where he easily could have incriminated her. But that's just because Piece-Battler didn't want his aunt being falsly accused.

So we have our four contenders:

Anti-Fantasy = Battler
Fantasy = Beatrice
Mystery = Erika/Bernkastel
Anti-Mystery = ???

Battler and Erika's goals overlap, but they're not really allies because Erika is a bitch.

I'm sorta interested in who the Anti-Mystery representative will be, though.

Last edited by DaBackpack; 2010-05-14 at 14:23. Reason: I learned how to count properly.
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote