View Single Post
Old 2007-12-21, 08:57   Link #134
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I don't think thats the case. Halelujah said this is like "back then" - that Alelujah needs him to take care of things he can't bring himself to do. This comment would not make sense if Halelujah had been the main personality at first. Even if we assume he somehow developed the "kind" part of his personality (though i can't imagine why in the super soldier center), the comment still wouldn't make sense - that Alelujah is the one that needs him to take care of things now, just like back then.
The light side THINKS he's the real personality when he's really the gate to keep his true-self at bay...I'm saying all the little things Haleh tells Alleh is more or less a dillusion (Unless you truley beileve the 2 are 2 equal people housing the same body--which I don't)...If I was trapped out of my body by a psycotic-break I'd say anything to be released...Alleh may very well win the battle for the body, but that doesn't mean he's the true personality, just the result of the fractured personality...