View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 11:08   Link #113
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
I wanted to negrep you for that but noticed I can't so I looked at your last post. Now, I am not sure if I made the tl;dr comment because of that, but it seems pretty in place from where I'm standing. You're wasting everyone's time including yours explaining in walls of text why everyone should mind their manners in an anonymous game on the internet.
I never required anyone to read through every single word. Just skimming over it should do in less than a minute.

But never mind those anon negreps. They aren't exactly worth my blood pressure sky rocketing, just that it isn't fair to the more sensitive posters who oversaid something and got a negrep with dumb commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Also as SaintessHeart you seem to have a warped understanding of what respect means. By "I respect your opinion" you should understand I will read it and consider it not that "I will accept it" since all of you use "respect" and "accept" as if they are interchangeable.

You do realise in all your posts you are simply finding side effects that would benefit you, not benefit the community since you mostly favor everything that: a) gives you more positive reputation b) minimizes negative reputation, with no regard to archiving any balance in the system. Your suggestion earlier merely favors trolls for example and works with the reasoning that everyone on the forum gets 90% of the time negative reputation (which is ridiculous).
What I intend to put across is that by "respecting" someone is to "accept" them for who they are and not exactly what they write. The point is that even if they post like a dumbass, we just ignore those posts rather than negrepping them.

My suggestion earlier doesn't work with a reason like that, but rather what I perceive to be a flaw in the system. Which is why I said the system is pretty good minus the anonymity.

I find the word trolling rather subjective because it can be used to discredit people who had trouble getting ideas across clearly (lack of language strength, or the reader's lack of knowledge), resulting in some form of gobbledygook judged as a Random Useless Comment. It is either you ignore or correct him, not a difficult choice to make.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.