View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 18:01   Link #44
sayde

^^Yeah, but they didn't. Therefore, she should get credit for it. Besides, that's nothing more than an assumption. Truth be told, we'll probably never know if the confession combined with her sacrifice is what drove Naruto over the edge or if seeing just anyone slaughtered in front of him would've had the exact same impact.

On another note, I don't think its right to single out Hinata like this. I mean its not like she's had a fight to herself since the chuunin exams where she had ample opportunity to show her development in her fighting prowess. Besides, she's contributed to the war as well and has felt just as relevant as characters like Kiba, Shino, Neji, and Lee. Hell, she still feels even more relevant than Sakura right now. Plus, she just pulled the guy who's the x-factor of this battle out of his slump--which was pretty important. And that's not something I think just anyone else could've done.

Long story short, she's relevant. She may not always be incredibly relevant for her fighting prowess, but relevancy isn't and shouldn't always be determined by such a thing.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote