View Single Post
Old 2010-03-30, 18:21   Link #1076
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
A family contest between Lelouch, Charles, Schneizel, and Clovis to see who has the sexiest voice perhaps? Personally I prefer the Japanese voices for Lelouch, Charles, and Schneizel, but for Clovis I think I like his english voice actor better.
Oh, that would be awesome~
I vote for Clovis' (Japanese) Sound Drama voice. I don't know if I'd call it erotic, but I know I could listen to it all day.

Quote:
Lelouch talks to Kallen or Shirley, Charles talks to Marianne or one of his wives, Schneizel talks to Kannon, and Clovis talks to C.C. (Clovis ends up winning though, by eating a pizza, so its on his breath).
Either that, or C.C. would get revenge for the Code R thing.
An amusing thought, but I don't think I want to see him die a horrible death again. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
In a fic, I wrote that Clovis is far more experienced at wooing than Schneizel, because Schneizel has never had to chase women, whereas Clovis has written books on the subject.

This arose in the context of Clovis and Schneizel helping Lelouch prepare for a prom.
Oh god, I so need to read that fic.
I wrote Clovis as almost-but-not-quite hypersexual once and made him state that his voice indeed sufficed during a not at all serious scene, but that one started out as kink meme request, so... xD