View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 20:40   Link #213
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Eukleia's death attack seem to have abnormally high proc chance. She saved my ass by instantly killing 3 gobles the first time I went into the mines.

Still using Eliza because of her Angelic Command (+5 stats, +10 to hit and evade) and as part of the angel wall.

I am really surprised at how addicting this game is (to a point where I am delaying my ME3 playthrough - ME3 gaining a lot of negative criticism helps). Its system and balance is pretty competitive with other JRPGs out there.
I'm kind of holding off on using the mascot angels since they have such high command costs. It doesn't help that from what I've read all the characters fall behind Wil, the three heroines and Asmodeus by max level. Three heroines especially, I just got Serawi's critical snipe and her level 50 title gave me enough CP to get her ferocity 3 and pierce 3 to go along with it and focus 1. Not to mention her gauntlet reward bow giving Flurry 2. She's doing even more ridiculous damage now and I thought her 9 range nuke was crazy enough.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote