View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 11:11   Link #29705
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Sometimes I wonder if it's just because Erika couldn't go any deeper, by the limits of her very nature. Basically, she's got a brain for "Mystery", but ShKanon isn't really Mystery so she can't comprehend it.
I always thought that Lambda blatantly "cheated" by giving Kanon a body in EP5, and Battler trolled Erika in EP6, using her false impression of the matter by switching back to regular Shkanon. This works for me doubly because Erika is aware of EP1-4 too, and Shkanon is never a necessary element in solving those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Although in this case Beato's not the GM.
True. Maybe, like the magic circles in the cousins room, Lambda was taking something typically attributed to Beato, and ramped it up to 11, into absurdity? I try not to take the knock/letter riddle too seriously, because similar to the cheese riddle and the coin/cup riddle, I assume Ryu was illustrating a point about how our logic works with red statements. Clock tampering would be cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Considering that everyone in the dining hall seems to be in on the conspiracy to frame Natsuhi, there's no problem with them letting Shkanon leave for the phone call and then lying about them staying in the room the whole time.
Yeah pretty much. Though this has led to the (amusing?) mental image of the other siblings attempting to subdue Krauss to the Benny Hill theme a bit later.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote