View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 10:59   Link #291
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
In my opinion it's a bit pointless to presume he didn't slept with her.
Spoiler for minor gamespoilers, up til anime episode 5.:

By the way her ark was my favorite, due to it's ending. It lets you in Claudia's personality completely, and allows the player to see there's more to her than meets the eye.
As far as I am concerned sex was not revealed and I don't believe that. Zwei is feeling if anything would be for Ein. If it is in the game then they should animate considering it already has gore/dark elements some serious ecchi elements that they did it would be nice to have so to see really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
slayer545-sama: As a reminder, this is a story about a criminal organization. It is SUPPOSED to be nasty, dirty, unfair and cruel. This anime-original episode is

1) to establish that Inferno are true bastards

2) to establish that Zwei in "phantom" mode is an empty shell and will kill even kids and women
Yeah, well I knew about that but hey this is a discussion and I like to discuss MY FEELINGS. Thank you for the words "TRUE BASTARDS" because that is exactly what I was thinking and still am. SOMEONE SEND THE SPECIAL OPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPOK View Post
It isn't a silencer...it is a suppressor. Second, people in special effects need to fire a real gun with a real suppressor on it. the only noise you hear is the bolt working when a gun has a suppressor on it. a dull clunk as the slide extracts the spent cartridge and chambers a new cartridge into the breach is all you hear.

Now back on topic.

Yes Zwei is a cold bastard, but it does get better as it goes on (well at least in the game it does)
Thanks for the definition but a silencer is also used as a term BTW. Yeah, I know because I played Metal Gear and they did the same thing with many weapons. Yeah the rest.....O_O I was in the army so I know.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote