Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 17:05   Link #1454
Undertaker

I remember that, which is why I said before that the question here is that the fact that Himematsu advanced, was it intentional or simply a by product of the result of her ability?

If it's intentional , then obviously we are seeing a Black Haraguro Saki soon. But if Himematsu advance was just a coincidence because Saki's ability (right now I'm assuming is complete control of match flow as long as she is aiming for +/-) then everything is different. Though to be clear, either way doesn't contradict her claim of crushing everyone in her path.

Basically, I'm saying that Saki might not have choice but to allow Himematsu to score big to prevent getting into as score race with other two schools and Himematsu's advance might not be part of intend.

But who knows, maybe we'll know the truth next chapter..

BTW, anniversary chapters rarely mean anything story-wise in manga unlike in U.S. comic. You might got a congratulatory shout out in first page that that would be it. Even a special color spread is usually reserved more for years milestone than chapters milestone.