View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 18:09   Link #209
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Well if I were in charge of this 5-man maneuvering/flying team, here are the questions I have first:

1) We know you can fly for what, like 10 minutes or so? At least that's what it sounded like. Not sure how that gets compounded by weight, or just purely by time only.

2) After knowing length of flight, second question is, what does it take to regen? Is it again, merely time? Do I have to be touching the ground to have this regen take place? If not, here's what I would do:

Same 5 person team that did it the first time, instead of having the bottom fairy drop down, have him climb to the top of the other 4. and have im rest for "4 turns". That's 40 minutes of wait time between his stop and his next flight.

I'm just not sure how this flight mechanic works, and how the regen works. If you need to touch the ground, well then you're screwed. But if it's just a time-regen thing, then you could technically fly for an infinite amount by juggling out the "tired" person but still keeping them in the pack.

edit:
This assumes that all 5 people can carry each other while flying upwards, and that you can regen based on time, whereas in the original flight test done in the anime, it can be argued that the top people were lighter and so they didn't need to be able to ahve the strength of the bottom fairy, and at the same time, might be "lighter" and makes a 5 person team doable, etc.