View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 23:06   Link #89
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Quote:
Yeah I'm not going to respond to that lol.

If you want to make an actual counter argument to what I was saying, be my guest.
So let's try to make myself more clear

Quote:
What if I want to enjoy the popcorn and the game?
Both magical girls fighting, and fanservice. Not going to be satisfied with just magical girls fighting (going to the game and not eating popcorn), or just fanservice (eating popcorn on my couch).

Quote:
Anyway, it’s not an option anymore if the fanservice shots are shoved down your throat (or in this case, they slapped it in front of your screen). Trying to ignore it is like trying to ignore the giant robots in Gundam fights. You know how futile that can be. All that said, I already said in my earlier post that my opinion that I posted is for myself and not trying to force it to others.
Fate/Zero?

They are only being shoved down your throat since you chose to watch series with extensive fanservice. It's like watching YuruYuri and complaining about all the girl on girl.

Quote:
That variety is already ensured by the Ikki Tousens of the world.
Is that the same balance as Vividred? You yourself said it wasn't.

Quote:
I watched two episodes of Strike Witches, and the fanservice ruined the show for me. I'm pretty confident I would have enjoyed the show if not for fanservice being in its action scenes.
1. Strike Witches has it's own combination of traits. Changing it fundamentally alters the show. I probably would have liked it even in it's changed state, but I also like it in its current state.
2. Saying that fanservice ruined the show is like complaining that faulty science ruined the show. It's a fundamental part of the show, the fact that it ruined the show for you doesn't mean it's bad.

Quote:
There are just some instances where the blend does not work and Strike Witches is one of them.
For you, it didn't work.

Quote:
So guys what do you think about this
Matrix tits

lol'd so hard there...

Not really a fan of tits that large though.

EDIT: I noticed everyone were using nice comments with links and names. I'll try for my future posts...
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote