View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 18:21   Link #27
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
If that is his nickname, then he probably even had it before, so that's not really an argument.

Yeah sorry, but personally I'm gonna go with Occam's Razor here. If the dude even has "beast" in his nickname then who's to say that he COULDN'T be the leader of a BEAST army?

As far as Law creating conflict between Dofla and the emperors goes, while that would most certainly be a clever plan, I just can't see Luffy of all people going along with it. He's basically the sort of person who rushes straight to the leader of the pack. I strongly doubt he's going to wait around for Law to cause a rift between world powers (hell, the fact that he already declared war against one of the emperors himself strengthens my point right there). Not to say that I can't see that kind of idea happening (in fact, it's very much possible if my theory of the shadowy dude being from Kaidou's crew rings true), but otherwise it's Luffy who would directly confront Kaidou, with or without Law's approval....

tl;dr: If Law's preferred game to play is chess, then Luffy's is most definitely rock em' sock 'em robots.